The BioPro™ Evo fermenters are precision culture systems, with multiple control options, designed for optimization studies, scale-up & clinical runs in GLP/GMP environment. These systems are suitable for many culture types including yeast, bacteria, fungi in batch, fed-batch or continuous modes (with appropriate accessories).
- User benefits -
- four standard vessels, from 10 to 30 L w/v for microbial culture, plus custom vessels on request – Available in bench top or free standing versions;
- ergonomic, modular and compact systems for easy installation and maintenance;
- Neptune™ control system with intuitive graphical user interface and advanced functionalities (profile, calculation, off-line data and strategy modules) suitable for Research & Development or small scale production;
- Micro-PLC – PC based control technology ensuring robustness and reliability to the system;
- software developed from non-proprietary platforms (LabWindows, iFix, InTouch) complying with GMP requirements (21 CFR PART 11) and GAMP 5;
- remote supervision and maintenance of multiple bioreactors via Ethernet™ network;
- optional test and documentation package for GLP / GMP environment (FS, HDS, SDS, FAT / SAT Protocols), supporting qualification activities.